• Each item is carefully handmade by Tibetan Buddhists for 2-5 days. Tracking Number may be sent even before product is created because they are pre-bought shipping labels.
• Blessed with their mantras and prayers, the crafting of each one hails from their vision to spread good luck, peace, and positivity for eternity.
• Hollywood celebrities like Leonardo Di Caprio, Kit Harrington, Rose Leslie, and NBA star Lebron James wears the same model as our Tibetan-made rope bracelets.
• Size is adjustable (15-22cm)
• Materials used in this item are Tibetan Rope with adjustable Jingang knots which were both blessed by Tibetan monks and Nuns. Great as Lucky Woven Amulet Cord/Anklet Bracelets and Bangles for Men and Women.
In their most basic form, mandalas are circles contained within a square and arranged into sections that are all organized around a single, central point. They're typically produced on paper or cloth, drawn on a surface with threads, fashioned in bronze, or built in stone. The mandala also represents spiritual journey within the individual viewer. So the first level is understanding the unity in cosmos and secondly each individual must find their own place within it. It is sometimes drawn as a circle enclosing a square with a deity on each side that is mainly used to aid in meditation and yoga.
Mandalas have many uses apart from meditation as the the designs are meant to remove irritating thoughtsThe primary use for mandalas is as a form of meditation to gain knowledge from within. The mandalas are symbolic images which when meditated on can bring profound inner transformation. So the first step is to select a mandala that strongly appeals to you. Then you focus on the intention that you want to bring into your life and then take in the beautiful design of the mandala by gently gazing at the design. If your mind starts to think about daily stresses simply bring your focus back to the beauty of the mandala. The beauty of the mandala should absorb all your attention by being draw into the designs and colours. Gradually you will feel yourself more relaxed and a feeling of lightness and intuitive thoughts may arise. Allow yourself to float with it and if your thoughts starts to wander just relax and refocus your attention back on the mandala. The first time you meditate on mandala it is enough with 5 minutes and gradually build it up to 15 minutes as you get more experience. and allow the creative mind to run free as well as relaxation. But ultimately people create and look at mandalas to center the body and mind.
This bracelet is from the HANDMADE TIBETAN BLESSED LUCKY KNOTS COLLECTION, a collection which integrates the essence of energy work in the wearer’s being. All string bracelets carry powerful energy as they were handcrafted by Tibetan Buddhists and Nuns while chanting their mantras.