• Each item is carefully handmade by Tibetan Buddhists for 2-5 days. Tracking Number may be sent even before product is created because they are pre-bought shipping labels.
• Blessed with their mantras and prayers, the crafting of each one hails from their vision to spread good luck, peace, and positivity for eternity.
• Hollywood celebrities like Leonardo Di Caprio, Kit Harrington, Rose Leslie, and NBA star Lebron James wears the same model as our Tibetan-made rope bracelets.
• Size is adjustable (15-22cm)
• Materials used in this item are Tibetan Rope and Natural Synthesizes Coconut Nocturnal Shells which were both blessed by Tibetan monks and Nuns.
The six true words: Om Ma Ni Pad Me Hum is the most common mantra in Tibet, recited by Buddhists, painted or carved on rocks, prayer wheels, or yak skulls and seen around Tibet very commonly. According to Tibetan culture, it is said that all the teachings of Buddha are contained in this mantra, and that to know the phrase is to know enlightenment. Tibetan people, who are almost all Buddhists, believe that it is very good to practice the mantra of Chenrezi, the Bodhisattva of Compassion (the protective deity of Tibet), which may relieve negative karma, accumulate merit, help rescue them from the sea of suffering and achieve Buddhahood.
In a world full of chaos, 6 True Words Mantra is what you need. This Handmade Knots Lucky Rope Bracelet made by Tibetan Buddhists, induces great positivity, universal acceptance, unity, and wholeness. With the intricacy of its very design and the divine powers of mantras incorporated in its making, it embeds a sense of security and an armor from negative energy.
This bracelet is from the HANDMADE TIBETAN BLESSED LUCKY KNOTS COLLECTION, a collection which integrates the essence of energy work in the wearer’s being. All string bracelets carry powerful energy as they were handcrafted by Tibetan Buddhists and Nuns while chanting their mantras.